Archived How to quit descretly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say that I typed "resignation" in Workday's search engine and it showed instructions. Then again, I was also resigning at darn near 10pm, so memory is not 100% certain.

I'm confused, why not just tell them that you quit and let HR do the rest? Why does it need to be a secret?

lmao the only way to quit discreetly is to stop showing up, the moment you hit that button your ETL / TL get an email.

I was always under the impression that it is a hundred times better to just give them your two weeks so you don't get crap later, but I don't know. I wouldn't quit without doing that or at least talking to HR about it.

I can send you the screen recording of me quitting eta: I lied. I don’t have it anymore

So wait..you can no longer go and ask for a resignation paper form to fill out and put in your two weeks? It HAS to be done on Workday?

lmao the only way to quit discreetly is to stop showing up, the moment you hit that button your ETL / TL get an email.
Not that fast. Leadership knew I was leaving because I told them, not from another source. It probably showed up a few days later, but no one knew the next day.

You can do it easy from home, sign in to workday, hit the little cloud or your picture at the top right, then click view profile, after that, press actions under you name and position, and Job change, then resign. They may still try to give you an exit interview.

No, but most businesses don't. But I was able to fill up my last two weeks to average hours with vacation pay.

You can do it easy from home, sign in to workday, hit the little cloud or your picture at the top right, then click view profile, after that, press actions under you name and position, and Job change, then resign. They may still try to give you an exit interview.

Yeah, I don’t think my store would care too much if I resigned. At least the upper leadership wouldn’t.

Not that fast. Leadership knew I was leaving because I told them, not from another source. It probably showed up a few days later, but no one knew the next day.

They get notice right away. I helped someone resign and five minutes later I had a phone call from an ETL asking if I knew and could the TM be saved.

It’s up to them if they read their notifications.

Sorry to be so ignorant about this and maybe I have been using a different site all together, but do you have a link?

Sorry to be so ignorant about this and maybe I have been using a different site all together, but do you have a link?

They took away the ability to access Workday on a browser from home, and I don't think you can do it from the Workday mobile app. I just took a peek in mine, didn't see an option. You may need to do it on a work computer.

They took away the ability to access Workday on a browser from home, and I don't think you can do it from the Workday mobile app. I just took a peek in mine, didn't see an option. You may need to do it on a work computer.
Yup, that was my impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back