How to see who picked an SFS batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone keeps mispicking for SFS (LIKELY keying in product code, but it's the wrong product). I'm pretty sure I remember reading there is a way to tell who picked it, but I can't find the thread / comment now.

Thoughts? Thank you in advance.

You can use the order inquiry tool in MyHelp chatbot on a mydevice, however I would suggest talking to your TL about it instead since you could get in trouble for having that type of conversation with another team member

Last edited:
Greenfield
I was playing around with Greenfield for a couple of minutes trying to figure out who's been not following protocol for generating individual barcodes for each OPU bag/large item. How to do generate the correct report? Is there an instruction manual for how to use Greenfield?

I was playing around with Greenfield for a couple of minutes trying to figure out who's been not following protocol for generating individual barcodes for each OPU bag/large item. How to do generate the correct report? Is there an instruction manual for how to use Greenfield?
Ask for your tl

You can use the order inquiry tool in MyHelp chatbot on a mydevice, however I would suggest talking to your TL about it instead since you could get in trouble for having that type of conversation with another team member

I would never presume to coach another TM. Was asking because my TL didn't know how to do it.

I still don't know what our where Greenfield is though. 😂
If you are on a store computer, you can go on workbench, hit quick links, hit MyPerformance (Greenfield) and it will take you to greenfield. You want to view the store fulfillment dashboard. There is a lot of fun stuff in there, but greenfield can be a little confusing to navigate so I would suggest spending a little time digging if you have time! Make sure you are on the clock.

If you are on a store computer, you can go on workbench, hit quick links, hit MyPerformance (Greenfield) and it will take you to greenfield. You want to view the store fulfillment dashboard. There is a lot of fun stuff in there, but greenfield can be a little confusing to navigate so I would suggest spending a little time digging if you have time! Make sure you are on the clock.

Sounds awesome. I want more than MPM.

Myhelp order inquiry

Be careful with this too. It can be deceptive. Multiple TMs can pick parts of the same order and MyHelp doesn't tell you who did what specifically. Don't look at MyHelp and then get on a TM about one specific incident. But, if a TM's number comes up a lot when researching issues....welll that's a different story. If you really, really need to know who picked what in a specific order, you'll need to use Greenfield to be certain.

Please be very careful with using greenfield outside of work. Working off the clock can get you in a lot of trouble, so if you do play with it just don’t mention that you were at home! :)

Really? Why would I get in trouble? For breaking labor laws? Or for being nosey AF?

Show your tl. Then, tell them how great your score & need for more hours. Make it a goal for you.

What am I looking at exactly? It has my store number than what looks like a total for current period (of what? July? June? YTD?) and a prior period. There is a total at the bottom that is a six figure dollar amount? What is that? This was under "Financials."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back