Archived How to use timeclock device

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start training next week and was wondering how to use the timeclock mounted on the wall and also, How do i get my code and is this how i use the timeclock?

i start work, i press start work and type in my code

when lunch arrives, i go to the device and click start lunch and type in my code

Then after lunch, to work again, i click start work and type in the code

To leave work, i click leavework or whatever button is for that and type in my code to leave for the day

I start training next week and was wondering how to use the timeclock mounted on the wall and also, How do i get my code and is this how i use the timeclock?

i start work, i press start work and type in my code

when lunch arrives, i go to the device and click start lunch and type in my code

Then after lunch, to work again, i click start work and type in the code

To leave work, i click leavework or whatever button is for that and type in my code to leave for the day
First arrive: hit Start Work, enter TM number
Start Lunch: hit Start Meal, Enter Number
End Lunch: hit End Meal, Enter number
End of shift: hit End Work, enter number

Meals are 31 minutes from when you hit Start Meal and enter your number

Thank you. Just to clarify for line 3: after I hit end meal and enter my number, do I then press “start work” or go straight to line 4

Which states are 45 mins?

I don't know each state's specific time lengths (30 or 45) but California Targets definitely take a 45 min lunch. TMs need to take their lunch before their fifth hour as well.

I don't know each state's specific time lengths (30 or 45) but California Targets definitely take a 45 min lunch. TMs need to take their lunch before their fifth hour as well.
That’s pretty cool, and fair!

just remember the one on the left, the number 2 key doesn't work. (oh no i just gave too much info away.)

I really hope they aren't skipping on this in orientation .Sad that training is getting less and less .

Nope, more orientees zoning off or on their phones during orientation.
Smh and just by that you could tell what kind of employees they will probably be too .
I personally took my orientation seriously and as I wouldn't be on my phone or zoning out on an interview or at work .Should be the same as orientation . I would be heated to see that if I were the one giving an orientation , spending all that time an effort on it and would have to to say something . "Put down the phones until your break " .Takes a lot of balls to be on your phone right in front of one of your new bosses

I was on my break sitting in the TSC during an orientation, and the HRTL was interrupted several times during the timeclock portion by people actually clocking in and out. So the new hires could actually see the process if they were paying attention, but the discussion was rather fragmented.

I really hope they aren't skipping on this in orientation .Sad that training is getting less and less .
It was skipped in our orientation, and we were told the LOD would show it to us on our first shift when they got us set up for training.

So simple even Fred Flinstone can do it

when-i-start-and-when-i-finish-too.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back