Archived How to view pay stubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarlame

Softliciouss
I recently put my 2 weeks in. :) I went to the store to log in and print off my last pay stub. Turns out, they had termed me about 3 days too early so I couldn't log in and view/print it. I really need a copy of this for personal reasons. How do I go about getting a copy of it?

I recently put my 2 weeks in. :) I went to the store to log in and print off my last pay stub. Turns out, they had termed me about 3 days too early so I couldn't log in and view/print it. I really need a copy of this for personal reasons. How do I go about getting a copy of it?

HR can print paystubs even for terminated team members. Go in and ask your HRTM giving him the dates you need.

The hr at the store I used to work at aren't very helpful tbvh. It shouldn't be this hard to access my pay information. What is Hroc phone number?
I tried calling my store to get a stub and they said that they didn't know how to do it since I have already been termed.

you can actually check that at home, i've googled target ehr and that is one of the few things that you can view/do from home on that site.

The hr at the store I used to work at aren't very helpful tbvh. It shouldn't be this hard to access my pay information.

Just suck it up and ask them to print it, it will take two minutes.

You made it hard when you choose not to print your stub at the store while you still worked there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back