Archived HRLady's Virtual Uniform-burning Fire Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRLady

Human Resources <3
Welcome to HRLady's Fire Party!

Bonfire.png

This is a three-and-a-half days long party (starts right now and ends on Halloween night).

Feel free to throw your red and khaki uniforms into the flames.

If you don't have clothes to burn, that is okay too. You can burn other things.

Anyone who wants to attend is welcome to join the event!

Feel free to bring food & drinks and play music. :D

Welcome to HRLady's Fire Party!

View attachment 6450

This is a three-and-a-half days long party (starts right now and ends on Halloween night).

Feel free to throw your red and khaki uniforms into the flames.

If you don't have clothes to burn, that is okay too. You can burn other things.

Anyone who wants to attend is welcome to join the event!

Feel free to bring food & drinks and play music. :D

Why are we burning our uniforms?

I’m ready to burn.

200w.gif

I’d say I’d give up khakis but they are still in good shape and I’m using them in my current job. I already destroyed most of my polos and shirts that had any T branding. I do still have a couple red non T branded polos remaining that I’ll keep around.

I add in a grey Target sweatshirt from circa 2002-2003. I tried to pawn it off online and almost had a buyer but he backed out. Also add in my PMT shirts I kept around to do paint jobs. Also add in some of the green Black Friday shirts from a few years back.

I'm happy to burn EVERYTHING I have that once was used for Target.
I may have been fired for saying something that a guest found disturbing......my language here has been pretty clean.....right now all I can say is FUCK TARGET!!
A valued TM is gone....no opportunity for making things right......so believe the guest.....and you've fired me.

I'm happy to burn EVERYTHING I have that once was used for Target.
I may have been fired for saying something that a guest found disturbing......my language here has been pretty clean.....right now all I can say is FUCK TARGET!!
A valued TM is gone....no opportunity for making things right......so believe the guest.....and you've fired me.
You deserve better than Target. Hang in there, you’ll find it!😁

I’d say I’d give up khakis but they are still in good shape and I’m using them in my current job. I already destroyed most of my polos and shirts that had any T branding. I do still have a couple red non T branded polos remaining that I’ll keep around.

I add in a grey Target sweatshirt from circa 2002-2003. I tried to pawn it off online and almost had a buyer but he backed out. Also add in my PMT shirts I kept around to do paint jobs. Also add in some of the green Black Friday shirts from a few years back.
I'll buy it off you if you are a large. I kept my spot clothes that weren't completely worn out. But I did toss 8 shirts. Tweet me at @thunderclap as I am not on here that much. Just follow and DM.

I'll buy it off you if you are a large. I kept my spot clothes that weren't completely worn out. But I did toss 8 shirts. Tweet me at @thunderclap as I am not on here that much. Just follow and DM.
Perfect. It got a little rough with a few stains here and there but other than that it is great for its age.

Attachments

• 759950F6-25C5-4F8B-B4B2-35A9D14849A0.jpeg
    759950F6-25C5-4F8B-B4B2-35A9D14849A0.jpeg
    894.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 0602DF3D-8531-40B0-9458-32F3632736ED.jpeg
    0602DF3D-8531-40B0-9458-32F3632736ED.jpeg
    735.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 946B1A1A-68C0-437B-9776-D7F766552098.jpeg
    946B1A1A-68C0-437B-9776-D7F766552098.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
*Tosses Red & Khaki*
*Realizes work tomorrow*

Eh, oh well.

I'll throw in my stack of Great Team Cards from several years ago. Seems useless now since "Fast, Fun, & Friendly" went out the door with this Modernization crap going on.

I wish you well HRLady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back