Archived HRTL Position

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an HRTL position available in a nearby store that i would like to try and go for. I'm currently on the bench so i'm hoping that helps my chances. I was wondering if there is any benefit to applying through the in-store eHr app system over applying at home.

The benefit of doing it through eHR is that you are logged in as a TM, so it already knows who you are and your personal info.

But it should work like a transfer. I don't see why you would need to apply at all.

But it should work like a transfer. I don't see why you would need to apply at all.

Some stores open positions to external and internal applicants and want you to apply via JAS.

I know that's not necessary but that's how some stores do it. I just applied at another store and they essentially told me they only want to do a Universal change form if they hire me

when a GSA position opened up a few months ago, they said i had the best interview and wanted to give me the position but couldn't(for whatever reason). they told me that if it opens up again or another position comes up, that they would most definitely give it to me. then another GSA position opened and they were going to give it to me, but i HAD to apply. they couldn't give it to me without applying.

tldr; in most stores you HAVE to apply for positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back