I’m a Mentor who needs a Mentee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you currently employed at Target? If so I need my first mentee. My profile is up to date.

Last edited:
Spot is what we, on this board,, call Target corporate or the bosses.
People have been fired or performanced out for posting here.
Just watch your back.
Ok

Last edited:
I’m literally DM someone at HQ now… These HQ people are the nicest leaders out there. They are who I strive to be like everyday I show up to work. Target culture is definitely changing for the better. Our CEO got a new workday photo. Looks hip. Looks cool. Thanks for looking out but Target has my back. Im excited for my career. My new mentor has a lot of experience and their mentorship card had a lot of tentured experience in departments i one day wish to be in (product controlling). For now I’m sticking with HR. I currently have 4 pending requests for HQ lvl senior directors and executives that too had mentorship profiles that matched my needs. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I need their words of motivation and their guidance on how I can one day be where they currently are.
it is suggested to read the new handbook about social media policy...

I have a request!!!! 🥹 I’m honored. They’re about to get a hard copy of all my knowledge…. Jk

Last edited:
I have so many questions.

1) What HQ partner is on this site that you're DMing that's told you they were from HQ? Pretty sure Cornell wouldn't even announce himself?

2) What are you mentoring people in? Spamming applications and inboxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back