I’m not on the schedule

I’m seasonal at target.I’ve been working there since November 17.I’m on the Schedule this week and then I work next Friday.So I work 2 days the upcoming week.The week after Christmas I see I’m not on the Schedule at all.They posted the paper schedule today and I’m not on there on the my day app schedule.Could it be I’ve got let go? I just don’t understand.Like is it possible I should keep checking to see if I’m on the schedule ?

I also checked and saw that there was also a lot less more people on the schedule than usually.I thought I would have to ask the etl

Deffinitely check with your TL but be prepared for the letting you go conversation. They often pull this before christmas its a really crappy move but sadly common. It is possible you slipped theough the cracks while they determined what hours their permanent tms had first. We had a couple seasonals that happened to in the past that were actually being kept. Communicate ans fins out best of luck!

Same thing here. I’m scheduled all next week and then the week of Jan 2-8 nothing. My ETL said it’s because I’m not on the payroll for that week. Probably means I’m fired right?

Same thing here. I’m scheduled all next week and then the week of Jan 2-8 nothing. My ETL said it’s because I’m not on the payroll for that week. Probably means I’m fired right?
I wouldn't say fired - that implies you were shown the door because you did something wrong. It's probably more like others have said - just the time that seasonal TMs are no longer needed.
However! If you enjoyed your time at Target and were a good worker, give it a couple months and apply again. I started as seasonal one year, was let go at the end of December, hired at a different Target for the next seasonal stint and I'm still there, 10+ years later.

Back