Archived I accidentally called my ETL “baby” on the walkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was working on wrapping pallets for both UPS and USPS, until I was briefly interrupted with a call about how I need to move the pallets to the left side of the packing area to make room for more. For some reason, before my ETL walkied me about that, I was thinking about a steamy hot video that I wanted to go home and watch after work was done and the walkie caught me off guard, so after I listened to what she had to say, I said “okay baby,” and hung up. I was literally in shock with what I had done and I anxiously left my walkie on the floor after dropping it, and I ran away to hide in the back rooms storage isles. This was yesterday and I’m still in shock. I don’t think she replied to it, I’m not sure, because I dropped my walkie and ran away without hearing a response, but do you think she took it seriously and will fire me? It sounds like a joke but it’s not. Thanks.

Sexual harassment? Not too much. You’ll be okay my brother. Today someone called me “honey” over the walkie and no one said anything but I can see how women especially can get offended and scream sexual harassment. Especially these days after the whole Kavanaugh bullshit. Lmaoo

Haaa haaaaaa

Slips like that happen. I told my STL “whatever you say, pal” very sarcastically over 1 last week thinking we were on a different channel. A month or so ago a female ETL said something suggestive over 1 to me.

Oops, you’ll live.

I'd approach it differently than pretending it didn't happen. We're all feeling frazzled by this time, way too much to do and way too little time to do it in. I most definitely would NOT go into the details of why you said what you did, but I'd still say something like, "Hey ETL, that 'okay baby' reply a couple days ago was inappropriate and I apologize. It won't happen again." And your ETL will probably say it was no big deal but thanks for saying something. And that'll be the end of it.
Otherwise, this is going to keep bugging you. It would me.

Next time just hold your walkie to your ass, fart and then put the walkie up to your mouth and inhale.

So I was working on wrapping pallets for both UPS and USPS, until I was briefly interrupted with a call about how I need to move the pallets to the left side of the packing area to make room for more. For some reason, before my ETL walkied me about that, I was thinking about a steamy hot video that I wanted to go home and watch after work was done and the walkie caught me off guard, so after I listened to what she had to say, I said “okay baby,” and hung up. I was literally in shock with what I had done and I anxiously left my walkie on the floor after dropping it, and I ran away to hide in the back rooms storage isles. This was yesterday and I’m still in shock. I don’t think she replied to it, I’m not sure, because I dropped my walkie and ran away without hearing a response, but do you think she took it seriously and will fire me? It sounds like a joke but it’s not. Thanks.
How do you “hang up” a walkie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back