Archived I am transferring stores as a GSTL to an area with a higher cost of living. Pay Increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all. I am transferring stores do to personal reasons. Rent is almost double in the city that I am moving to (Austin, TX). Is it ok to ask for a pay increase?

Yeah transfer to Austin, get the COL raise, then transfer to the Midland-Odessa area.

Speaking of the middle of no where... I wonder where the most secluded and non-busy target exists in the States.

Also, ask for a pay raise. I feel like upon accepting your transferal they should of weighed these kinds of things and probably are prepared for the question. Just ask and see what they're willing to go. If it's almost double, I'd almost demand it.

You're going backwards! You're supposed to start working at a Target in a high cost of living area and transfer to the middle of nowhere!

Amen to this. My old store sent a cart attendant to 10 dollar state making 15 dollars an hour. He makes more than his team lead.

Title says it all. I am transferring stores do to personal reasons. Rent is almost double in the city that I am moving to (Austin, TX). Is it ok to ask for a pay increase?

You can always ask worst case you will get a raise simply based on your new store paying more. I transferred as an hrtm to a higher paying store and got a dollar raise just for showing up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back