Archived I applied to become a perishables assistant (PA) at my store

• Thread starter Pfreshbackroomguy
  • Start date
  • Replies 88
  • Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My original reply was on my phone. I forgot to say it was working while i recieved the text. She was off the clock. Now i am home and wont reply to the text.

I want her to stop contacting me (aka i dont want her to have my cell number but its too late for that), how do i get her to stop contacting me?

Just block her number on your phone.

Tell your HR that you're receiving work-related text messages and do not feel comfortable dealing with the situation.

Tell your HR that you're receiving work-related text messages and do not feel comfortable dealing with the situation.

No.. that's unnecessary. Just tell the TL you don't want any texts about work. You don't need to throw them under the bus.. I mean, you did give out your number in the first place. You TL will understand and that'll be the end of that. No need to get HR involved.

No.. that's unnecessary. Just tell the TL you don't want any texts about work. You don't need to throw them under the bus.. I mean, you did give out your number in the first place. You TL will understand and that'll be the end of that. No need to get HR involved.

If your TL doesn't listen to you after you say no more, then go to HR.

Stupid question, does your store allow electronic devices on the salesfloor? Also, this tl needs to stop texting you. Document it & report to hr. dont let that tl use it in your review.
your tl needs to be on the clock too.

IMO, block her text. Not there in person, no go. What if you got coached & she mentioned these events? Bust her on working off the clock.

Your phone should have the option to block any number you want.

PA

Being a PA, imo, is the most degrading position in the store. You basically do all the work your CTL is supposed to do, run around like a b****, and get paid *almost* the same as a regular salesfloor TM. What, an extra $1.50 to do more work that your getting paid crap to do in the first place? No thanks.

I aggree, you completely get stuck with all the work of a lead but your underpayed, and overworked, and constantly on corrective action. I worked for target in this position for two years after college without even one coaching, constantly raising my sales. We get a new etl and i've spent 6 months on corrective action for bull@#$#!, I should of gotten a different degree!

I aggree, you completely get stuck with all the work of a lead but your underpayed, and overworked, and constantly on corrective action. I worked for target in this position for two years after college without even one coaching, constantly raising my sales. We get a new etl and i've spent 6 months on corrective action for bull@#$#!, I should of gotten a different degree!

Your new etl needs to do the p-fresh zone, culling, & truck for 2 weeks to understand what your job is.

Your new etl needs to do the p-fresh zone, culling, & truck for 2 weeks to understand what your job is.

Challenge upward.
Make the recommendation that the etl work a number of shifts with you.
Done politely and with the right kind of brass it's possible to train these people.
Well the decent ones, some are only good for doorstops or clothing racks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back