Archived I can’t believe this happened !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am a Cart Attendant , My store is pretty high volume so I get called for backup pretty frequently , the other day I got called to come uo no big deal, as I’m checking out a guest this 3 year old ? Walks up and PRESSES THE BUTTON THAT REBOOTS THE REGISTER , I stood for a solid 30 seconds in utter disbelief

He probably knew it was the power button, and has probably done it before to a big reaction (laughs, OMGs and such). Now he thinks it's funny

Lol, but from the title of this thread I thought this was gonna be like the Penthouse Forum of TBR

@Militantagnostic , this phrase had the makings of a good story for you.....
I can't always go for the low hanging testicles, plus touching something that does not belong to you can get you in a lot of trouble, and that's why I'm not allowed at Toys 'R' Us anymore... Glad their going out of business...

This happened when I was still on a lane years back.
Was ringing out a huge BTC order (dorm furnishings, linens, etc) & the lady was about to swipe her card when suddenly my screen was covered with a pop-up of the crash bar.
I looked down to see a toddler with his finger on the button.
I turned him around & walked him away from my register as his mom (in the next lane) saw the register & said "Oopsie."
I took great delight in watching the dorm mom loudly rip her a new one as we had to move to another lane & unpack everything to re-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back