I don't know why team members have to be so scandalous!!

I'm just venting. Thank you for allowing me to do so!! So, at my store there are only two cash office team members. Myself and one other TM. In the entire store, up until just last week, there was only 3 TM that knew how to even do cash office. I absolutely love doing cash office and take a lot of pride in preforming my job everyday. I have had a set schedule for the past year or so, with being the lead person in the $room, and just recently, got another TM in there the two days a week I have off.
I came down with the VID the first of this year, and so of course, the poor TM that also does CO had to do it for 10 days, (the rest of the days were just skipped, and counted a day late, I guess) I went back for 5 days and then had to take off another 9 days because I'm having hand surgery. I trained another TM so that there was more than just the two of us that do the CO, and now I'm in fear that that TM is going to take my position, which means taking my schedule!! I'm pissed. The douch actually told me he was going to nudge me out so he could take my place. And, he absolutely meant it .
I am so tired of working with people that just come to work to piss other people off. This person is already a TL, like he needs anything else on his plate. I moved from the front end to style because I had become so frustrated with all the new hires that don't want to be trained to do their job correctly or even at all for that matter. Its so rare these days to have TM care about do a good job, or taking any pride in their performance.
I swear my store rewards the lazy and incompetent on a daily basis. I get that big corp doesn't care either, but stop giving to those who feel entitled (when they literally don't know how to deal with the public) and stop screwing the hard working more mature TM.
I'm not asking for anything more than to not let some ass hat kid to step into a role that is already taken.

Sorry for the bullshit I just spewed, again, I was just venting. Please don't be nasty or negative if you respond.

I'm just venting. Thank you for allowing me to do so!! So, at my store there are only two cash office team members. Myself and one other TM. In the entire store, up until just last week, there was only 3 TM that knew how to even do cash office. I absolutely love doing cash office and take a lot of pride in preforming my job everyday. I have had a set schedule for the past year or so, with being the lead person in the $room, and just recently, got another TM in there the two days a week I have off.
I came down with the VID the first of this year, and so of course, the poor TM that also does CO had to do it for 10 days, (the rest of the days were just skipped, and counted a day late, I guess) I went back for 5 days and then had to take off another 9 days because I'm having hand surgery. I trained another TM so that there was more than just the two of us that do the CO, and now I'm in fear that that TM is going to take my position, which means taking my schedule!! I'm pissed. The douch actually told me he was going to nudge me out so he could take my place. And, he absolutely meant it .
I am so tired of working with people that just come to work to piss other people off. This person is already a TL, like he needs anything else on his plate. I moved from the front end to style because I had become so frustrated with all the new hires that don't want to be trained to do their job correctly or even at all for that matter. Its so rare these days to have TM care about do a good job, or taking any pride in their performance.
I swear my store rewards the lazy and incompetent on a daily basis. I get that big corp doesn't care either, but stop giving to those who feel entitled (when they literally don't know how to deal with the public) and stop screwing the hard working more mature TM.
I'm not asking for anything more than to not let some ass hat kid to step into a role that is already taken.

Sorry for the bullshit I just spewed, again, I was just venting. Please don't be nasty or negative if you respond.
Definitely talk to your ETL or the ETL that runs the front end might be better since it's the CO and you're in Style now. You never know what the other person might be saying, so you'll want to be perfectly clear that even though you're in style now you still want to keep up with your daily routine in the CO.

Sorry... I feel your pain/ I've got 3 people out of 100+ who know how to put a repack box away. The others just toss them in a pile, even while one of us 3 is cleaning up the mess....

Let front end ETL/HR know that you WANT to do CO and take pride in it being done well. If you do a good job and are available there should be no reason anyone else should get the hours - especially a Busy TL (unless they want to step DOWN).

Our store also only has 3 people that know how to do cash office. The tough part about CO is you can’t be shown once/twice and then cover it a month later - so useless to train too many people. Two regularly scheduled and one back-up seems to work well. One other might be good if there is a Covid breakout - that room has no ventilation. I would think we could get emergency coverage from another store if needed - it’s only a few hours.

Don’t get worked up about being replaced - just maintain positive attendance and do a good job in a timely manner.

That’s Target liberal bullshit for you, Managers allow it at most stores they love high school drama.

Back