Archived I got a final warning after 1 CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had a couple of call offs and got a Corrective action back in September, obviously related to reliability, then got sick in November and had to be out for two days so I got instantly put on a "final warning" in Workday I can see that I only have the two CAs so I'm wondering if I called off again would I instantly be terminated? Or would I get some sort of correction for my 3 strikes your out sort of system? To my understanding it was supposed to be 2 CAs and then a Final warning which THEN would less to Termination.

CA puts you on counseling for 6 months ( That May have changed to a year now). If they deem that you’ve repeated the same offense that the CA was delivered for, they can put you straight into final.

If it's the same offense then its CA, Final, Term.
No one can tell you if you'd be fired for calling in again except your store.
If you were my TM it would depend on how long since the final bc obviously everyone gets sick.

CA puts you on counseling for 6 months ( That May have changed to a year now). If they deem that you’ve repeated the same offense that the CA was delivered for, they can put you straight into final.
Ca’s are now a year.

You're a repeat offender, you can get fired for calling off again if they feel like it. They'll more than likely string you along until February when they do the mass executions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back