I got the job I wanted!

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
I visited my school's tutoring center yesterday in the hopes of speaking directly with the coordinator. She happened to be in her office when I arrived and agreed to meet with me. When she found out that I could tutor for some of the upper-division Spanish linguistics courses, she was very intrigued and gave me a paper application to fill out right then and there. This morning, I received a confirmation email from her saying that I was hired! I start in August after I attend a training session!

So excited right now!!! :D

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats, bigtime! :thumbsup:

Lady Fitting Room

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, guys! It's my total dream job at the moment because it'll be perfect while I finish up school: I won't have to commute or anything, and it pays $10/hour. :D

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Way to go, that gives us all hope for the future. Congratulations.

Lady Fitting Room

Yay for more good news: after over a week of trying, I finally scored an interview at Starbucks! :D If I get the job, I'll be set, because I'll have my tutoring center gig for 10-20 hours/week and Starbucks for the rest, including evenings, weekends, and times when school's out. My interview is next week and I can't wait!

Yay for more good news: after over a week of trying, I finally scored an interview at Starbucks! :D If I get the job, I'll be set, because I'll have my tutoring center gig for 10-20 hours/week and Starbucks for the rest, including evenings, weekends, and times when school's out. My interview is next week and I can't wait!
Congrat's AGAIN, LFR! Between the two jobs and school when will you find time for your personal life, or even more important staying in contact with us? ;) Good luck. <<Crossing fingers>> for you.

Lady Fitting Room

Congrat's AGAIN, LFR! Between the two jobs and school when will you find time for your personal life, or even more important staying in contact with us? ;) Good luck. <<Crossing fingers>> for you.
Thank you! :) I don't have much of a personal life anyway, so I guess I won't miss it once it's gone, lol. But I'll keep in touch: I'll be on the computer typing term papers by night anyway, so I'll just open an extra window for TBR. :D