I got the job I wanted!

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
I visited my school's tutoring center yesterday in the hopes of speaking directly with the coordinator. She happened to be in her office when I arrived and agreed to meet with me. When she found out that I could tutor for some of the upper-division Spanish linguistics courses, she was very intrigued and gave me a paper application to fill out right then and there. This morning, I received a confirmation email from her saying that I was hired! I start in August after I attend a training session!

So excited right now!!! :D

OP
OP
L

Lady Fitting Room

Thanks, guys! It's my total dream job at the moment because it'll be perfect while I finish up school: I won't have to commute or anything, and it pays $10/hour. :D

OP
OP
L

Lady Fitting Room

Yay for more good news: after over a week of trying, I finally scored an interview at Starbucks! :D If I get the job, I'll be set, because I'll have my tutoring center gig for 10-20 hours/week and Starbucks for the rest, including evenings, weekends, and times when school's out. My interview is next week and I can't wait!

Yay for more good news: after over a week of trying, I finally scored an interview at Starbucks! :D If I get the job, I'll be set, because I'll have my tutoring center gig for 10-20 hours/week and Starbucks for the rest, including evenings, weekends, and times when school's out. My interview is next week and I can't wait!
Congrat's AGAIN, LFR! Between the two jobs and school when will you find time for your personal life, or even more important staying in contact with us? ;) Good luck. <<Crossing fingers>> for you.

OP
OP
L

Lady Fitting Room

Congrat's AGAIN, LFR! Between the two jobs and school when will you find time for your personal life, or even more important staying in contact with us? ;) Good luck. <<Crossing fingers>> for you.
Thank you! :) I don't have much of a personal life anyway, so I guess I won't miss it once it's gone, lol. But I'll keep in touch: I'll be on the computer typing term papers by night anyway, so I'll just open an extra window for TBR. :D