Archived I have training to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGOz

Suitable
I've been at Target for more than a year now and I overheard my GSTL talking about me having computer training to do.

Is there some policy in place where workers have to like redo computer training from the beginning or what's going on? On my two weeks out I'm scheduled for consumables for the first time ever as well, so could that be related? Hope so. I wonder if I'm being thrust into hardlines(which I'm 500% okay with.)

Some training expires. If you are working in food, there will probably be some new training too.
I'm just a cashier/cart attendant as of right now

Hazardous materials and blood born pathogens, and basic food safety you redo every year.

I just had to redo my back room equipment that I did a few years ago.

So don't panic, just take the 10min off the salesfloor and enjoy it.. Remember to print out the results if you pass and give to HR to key it..

Hint note the answers you get right in case you fail, so you can just concentrate on the ones you goofed on.. o_O

Working in market you will need both the food safety and hazardous materials.. Maybe even the backroom power equipment since you may need to use the baler and pallet jacks.

Some stores automatically key your retrainings over without having you do them again.

Some stores automatically key your retrainings over without having you do them again.

When I took over the HR TM position I started realizing that the old HR TM keyed in 50% of training that was never actually done. Some TM who had been there for 1+ years never did any computer training. I asked my HR ETL about it when he was still here and he claimed to know nothing about it.

Even Powered Equipment training was "faked". TM were keyed in as trained but never actually received training and didn't know how to use it o_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back