Archived I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER.

I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER. I LOVE MY TEAM LEADER.
Don't mince words, Dan.....tell us how you REALLY feel.

I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER. I HATE MY TEAM LEADER.

...but I love my ETL ;)

Is this the same TL you were complaining about the other day? I believe the words "smells like a wet dog rolled in some garlic and a burnt tire" were what you used.
Looks like he deleted the post.

I can't say I love my tl. She's a nice person, but not that great of an organizer. But she's getting better.

Now my old tl from years ago .... Best boss I ever had. We are still good friends to this day.

We are about to get a new ETL. It's a lateral move for him. And I think he's scum of the earth. Ineffective. No leadership ability.

Your Team Leader is HOT! Seriously though, did she say your screen name? How did she know it was you? That's like telling someone, "I know what you did" and then just waiting for them to confess crazy shit.

I wouldn't be looking at TBR at work unless it is some pressing situation or I wanted to see what others on here think about it. Id also make sure no one is around or can see my screen. just saying. but what do I know.

Your Team Leader is HOT! Seriously though, did she say your screen name? How did she know it was you? That's like telling someone, "I know what you did" and then just waiting for them to confess crazy shit.
@daninnj has never been shy about giving clues that revealed what store he's at; but maybe now he's had second thoughts about that.

Nah it doesn't bother me. I went to show her something on my phone and I left this page up. She said she's sure she saw something about our store on here and I told her it was me. Even if I did get reprimanded I wouldn't be fazed or surprised. I know the risks.

I think we all have a new game now: Guess his Team Leader!

I think her name is Brandy.
And she's a fine girl and she had eye's that could steal a sailor from the sea.
I bet she wears a braided chain
Made of finest silver from the North of Spain
A locket that bears the name
Of the man that Brandy loves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back