Archived i may be getting fired......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my name tag before, and whenever this one specific LOD sees that I don't have it she asks me about it, i found a New Team Member tag and I wear it now, but I don't think she sees me with it, I've also ordered a new one too so I don't know when that shipment is coming...

I've also called in sick once (im a seasonal member)

Lastly, I've tried looking at my schedule for next week, (I've been getting less and less hours, i work only one day this week), and there was an error in trying to view it. "No schedule details available in myTime for the above period "

I may be overreacting but I really think I might be terminated soon..... *starts to sweat*

Last edited:
NEVER sweat over employment at Spot. There are plenty of other entry level retail jobs out there.

NEVER let them see you sweat.

Psq98En.gif

I would relax -- we schedule people who are not going to be kept so the schedule can be misleading (check the wall schedule as @Hardlinesmaster suggested.

One thing I'm learning about seasonal is that some people show well and then end up being a turd and some people get let go who would have done well given more time,. If it didn't work out this time, reapply later if you leave on good terms you should go out rehireable

I lost my name tag before, and whenever this one specific LOD sees that I don't have it she asks me about it, i found a New Team Member tag and I wear it now, but I don't think she sees me with it, I've also ordered a new one too so I don't know when that shipment is coming...

I've also called in sick once (im a seasonal member)

Lastly, I've tried looking at my schedule for next week, (I've been getting less and less hours, i work only one day this week), and there was an error in trying to view it. "No schedule details available in myTime for the above period "

I may be overreacting but I really think I might be terminated soon..... *starts to sweat*

Happened to me. Turned out they just didn't have the schedule done yet and were making adjustments when I checked it. I got hours when I checked again the next day.

Seasonal person here too.....if they fire you over a name tag, good riddance to them.

I checked my schedule on Kronos the past Friday and was scheduled for 1 day next week. I just checked my schedule yesterday and they added 2 more days for that same week. Keep checking the schedule and don't think too much into it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Always go by the paper schedule posted on the wall.

The almighty Kronos says I have a 31 hour shift next week, so...

The posted paper schedule is the official document to follow. Don't get worked up by what your schedule is on Kronos until the schedule is posted at TSC.

Our store's last schedule was literally changing every hour before it was finalized, approved, and posted.

A lot of needless angst and anger was expelled before it was called for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back