Archived I want to Quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been at target for a month. And I want to quit. I hate the favoritism and rudeness some of the other employees have. I can’t deal with them. I only got this job by luck tbh. I was tired of my old job and started putting applications in and Target happened to call. I still have my old job so I wouldn’t be jobless.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you talked to any one about it? It's definitely a store thing in that all stores aren't the same. But if you don't want to be there I totally get it. Quit now and give the others the opportunity to pick up some hours. What did you grow tired of at your old job?

My other job is a part time but now wanna give me more hours. I misread my schedule this morning and came in at 8am and wasn’t scheduled till 3:30. I ask a team leader if I could stay since I was already there and rudely told me to go home, which I have no car and have to take an Uber or Lyft. So I’m now debating if I should just call them now & quit. So they have time to call someone in.

4c8c4586dd60a0dca89ee9111616f05d.jpg

I’ve been at target for a month. And I want to quit. I hate the favoritism and rudeness some of the other employees have. I can’t deal with them. I only got this job by luck tbh. I was tired of my old job and started putting applications in and Target happened to call. I still have my old job so I wouldn’t be jobless.
The trick is to put yourself on the right side of the favoritism 👍🏻

I've been with Target since October. Not everyone is going to be your friend... which is fine by me, a lot people I work with have issues. Do your best at your job and collect that check. I still have people warming up to me several months later. The beauty team member ice queen finally actually talked to me.... now she doesn't look like she wants to murder me when we cross paths. I say give it some time.

My other job is a part time but now wanna give me more hours. I misread my schedule this morning and came in at 8am and wasn’t scheduled till 3:30. I ask a team leader if I could stay since I was already there and rudely told me to go home, which I have no car and have to take an Uber or Lyft. So I’m now debating if I should just call them now & quit. So they have time to call someone in.

If they needed you at 8 they would have put that on your schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back