Archived I'm heading back to Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
Not my same store (thank god) but it's mostly for money reasons because I have a wife and kid I need to take care of. I was making $9.50 at the library (which I hated most boring job ever!!!!) so $16.50 is much nicer IMO. I'm actually happy to be coming back and to be at a better store. I officially start Monday. I tried to break free but spot just wouldn't let me go.

Congrats! Don't forget about school. Are you a tl again?
Yep they had an opening and I took it. It took them like a month though to get all their shit together I didn't know I got the position until yesterday afternoon. Hopefully this store isn't as shit as my last one. The STL seems cool so we shall see!

Yep they had an opening and I took it. It took them like a month though to get all their shit together I didn't know I got the position until yesterday afternoon. Hopefully this store isn't as shit as my last one. The STL seems cool so we shall see!
Nice. Did you get the same department as your last store?

Not my same store (thank god) but it's mostly for money reasons because I have a wife and kid I need to take care of. I was making $9.50 at the library (which I hated most boring job ever!!!!) so $16.50 is much nicer IMO. I'm actually happy to be coming back and to be at a better store. I officially start Monday. I tried to break free but spot just wouldn't let me go.

Your kid was born?? Congrats! ! Boy or Girl, if that's ok to ask?

Nice. Did you get the same department as your last store?
Yes I did thank god. I don't know if I could have handled anything other than hardlines.

Your kid was born?? Congrats! ! Boy or Girl, if that's ok to ask?
No not yet. November 21st is the due date but my mom is already jinxing us by saying first babies always come late.

Congrats, Loki!
At least you don't have to deal with the jerk HR this go-round.

Congrats, Loki!
At least you don't have to deal with the jerk HR this go-round.
Unless he gets transferred to my store which would be a fucking nightmare.

Not gonna happen.
*thinkhappythoughtsthinkhappythoughtsthinkhappythoughts....

Nope, because you'll be knocking their socks off with your performance & he'll just be considered a surly douche.

Nope, because you'll be knocking their socks off with your performance & he'll just be considered a surly douche.
He's already considered that anyways.

I am trying to get back into a Store but am having a bit of trouble cause my old store marked me is not rehirable. And I know I completed my 2 weeks and gave notice.

I am trying to get back into a Store but am having a bit of trouble cause my old store marked me is not rehirable. And I know I completed my 2 weeks and gave notice.
Did you do anything that would encourage them to do that? Leave early on your last day?

Don't forget about school.
School is still top priority. I quit because of school the first time. I wanted to double major (I wanted to teach high school PE and Health) until I found out I couldn't change my major officially until October so I'd be even farther behind! That's when I decided to just do middle school science and math so I can take on more hours and spend less time at school.

Nope, I even told the GSTL the day I decided to turn in my two weeks. I worked all my remaining shifts straight till the end.
That's odd. I'd explain the situation to HR at the store you're applying to. Could be something as simple as a paperwork error. Anyone else have suggestions?

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear the library didn't work out - it's not right for everyone - but hopefully this will work better for you and your family.

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear the library didn't work out - it's not right for everyone - but hopefully this will work better for you and your family.
Learning how to shelve books was a nightmare. I really tried but it made my brain hurt.

Usually they won't mark you as not rehireable unless you did something really bad like steal or just quit without notice. I would talk to HR as @thatcashierdude suggested because that doesn't seem right to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back