Archived I'm Over It & Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TM CSI

So, I found a new job and got fired from Target because I couldn't get a hold of anyone in HR to tell them I quit. I don't think it's a coincidence I couldn't get anyone to answer my calls, either. I started my new job immediately and, in 4 days, I made more than I did working at Target in 2 weeks.
I'll likely never set foot in another Target again. I moved 900 miles to transfer and was told before I moved getting hours would be no problem, which was a boldface lie. I had no issue not keeping any commitments to Target, since I have been screwed around by this sh*t corporate entity for the last 4 years. I won't miss any of it. The products are junk and their organic line is misleading and of poor quality, just like everything else sold there.
Thank you everyone who listened to me vent and for those who gave me advice when I was especially p*ssed off. It was a real help as I attempted to navigate the fascist culture of Target corporatocracy. I don't care if "Spot" is watching, and truthfully, I never did. Take care all and fight the good fight!
C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back