Archived Immature Leaders !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else’s TLs or ETLs OR even the STL leave out communication and then blame their employees for doing their jobs incorrectly? My store seems to not be able to get a handle of the new systems. Also has anyone ever heard of an adult who literally runs a STORE talk about a bunch of minors who work in beauty? That seems to be the topic of every conversation is how they can’t stand their beauty team. Please lmk that my store isn’t just filled with a bunch of immature 40 year olds!!! #targetneedshelp
#highschoolsover

Communication issues are a thing at every job.

Is the beauty team getting through their workload without help? are they constantly working to grow business? If not, I’d complain too. Especially when a good number of the younger employees would rather treat work as a chore they can get away with half-finishing rather than a job they’re getting paid to do.

Communication issues are a thing at every job.

Is the beauty team getting through their workload without help? are they constantly working to grow business? If not, I’d complain too. Especially when a good number of the younger employees would rather treat work as a chore they can get away with half-finishing rather than a job they’re getting paid to do.

We work 10x harder than we should. Plus the petty bs they complain about has nothing to do with our job. We are always getting compliments by guests, their boss, and even their bosses boss. We are always meeting our sales goal and passing it with flying colors. We train ourselves in price change, backstock, revision, auto pulls. And yet their only issue with us is that we TALK. If you don’t want people to talk then maybe we shouldn’t be scheduled together?

We work 10x harder than we should. Plus the petty bs they complain about has nothing to do with our job. We are always getting compliments by guests, their boss, and even their bosses boss. We are always meeting our sales goal and passing it with flying colors. We train ourselves in price change, backstock, revision, auto pulls. And yet their only issue with us is that we TALK. If you don’t want people to talk then maybe we shouldn’t be scheduled together?
Well its like our stores motto " Expect more pay less" same applies to us as employees

Spot has already disposed of most of the ETLs who had enough on the ball to figure anything out, so any of them finding out who is posting general information from 1196 is a long shot at best. That being said, everyone needs to be careful to preserve their anonymity when posting just in case. At this point leaving Target is a blessing, not a curse, and who will have the last laugh when Spot can’t staff their stores with a stable workforce? Not Spot, that’s for sure...🙄

Personal sales goals or dept y/y? I think every sales floor team member is supposed to know those processes nowadays.

I’m sorry to sound like an asshole, but everyone that has something to complain about always thinks they’re in the right and it’s impossible to discern whether that’s the truth through an Internet forum.

As far as the talking and being scheduled at the same time: being scheduled at the same time doesn’t mean you and that person need to be on the same task. Beauty, in most stores, accounts for a decent size area. If you guys are both working cosmetics when one of you could be working shampoo then that’s probably better for area of coverage and appearances.

Last edited:
Personal sales goals or dept y/y? I think every sales floor team member is supposed to know those processes nowadays.

I’m sorry to sound like an asshole, but everyone that has something to complain about always thinks they’re in the right and it’s impossible to discern whether that’s the truth through an Internet forum.

As far as the talking and being scheduled at the same time: being scheduled at the same time doesn’t mean you and that person need to be on the same task. Beauty, in most stores, accounts for a decent size area. If you guys are both working cosmetics when one of you could be working shampoo then that’s probably better for area of coverage and appearances.

Personal sales goal bud. Who’s complaining? Also my store has multiple uboats for the same areas so when we have two uboats left and they are for shampoo, in the exact same aisles of course we are going to talk.

Who’s complaining?
Does anyone else’s TLs or ETLs OR even the STL leave out communication and then blame their employees for doing their jobs incorrectly? My store seems to not be able to get a handle of the new systems. Also has anyone ever heard of an adult who literally runs a STORE talk about a bunch of minors who work in beauty? That seems to be the topic of every conversation is how they can’t stand their beauty team. Please lmk that my store isn’t just filled with a bunch of immature 40 year olds!!! #targetneedshelp
#highschoolsover

Recap: Person A complains. Person B says that when someone complains, it's hard to tell if the complaint is legit because we only see one side of it. Person A then asks who is complaining.

I guess I was just answering your question about who is complaining by quoting the complaint. The name of the thread is "Immature Leaders !!!!", so that's kind of a giveaway that this thread is going to be a complaint.

I heard a lot of complaining today. Gotta let you know that the complainer looks worse to me than the person they are complaining ABOUT. We should be professionals and find solutions. Whining is not a solution, just yet another problem to deal with. Negativity is a cancer. Be the change you want to see.

I heard a lot of complaining today. Gotta let you know that the complainer looks worse to me than the person they are complaining ABOUT. We should be professionals and find solutions. Whining is not a solution, just yet another problem to deal with. Negativity is a cancer. Be the change you want to see.

What if the change I want to see is to end modernization? What then?

Hmmm. That’s a hard one. The complaints I heard today were one tm about another tm. I wish they were adults and could work it out without a mediator.

Never had many complaints from my team, but I was always happy when a team member trusted me enough to tell me what was going on that I didn’t know about, so I could do something about it before the situation reached critical mass. A couple of times trouble was brewing that no one said anything about, and we ended up with a hole in the wall, a near physical altercation, three guys quitting and one guy fired. If someone had spoken up at least one of these events probably could have been avoided.

Spot has already disposed of most of the ETLs who had enough on the ball to figure anything out, so any of them finding out who is posting general information from 1196 is a long shot at best. That being said, everyone needs to be careful to preserve their anonymity when posting just in case. At this point leaving Target is a blessing, not a curse, and who will have the last laugh when Spot can’t staff their stores with a stable workforce? Not Spot, that’s for sure...🙄
Thank you, won't be jobless by the by. Target is but one job and to hell with it at this point. Brick and mortar stores are going the way of movie theaters. And I will laugh my ass off when these STLs are out of work with $200,000 in college debt.

Let this be a lesson that if your gonna blast your leadership team with your store number. Do it extremely anonymous. Looks like Target found TBR member on here😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back