In the news....

We have roughly 10 threads with only a Wally & spot news. We have done a good job store closing news thread, keeping all in one.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I like the premise of this thread: retail news in general. I haven't seen one like it, but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

We don't have another thread like this.
We often wind up with multiple threads on the same news item so this is a great idea.

smashandthrash

Former store LOG and Inbound/Receiving DC TM
LinkedIn has good news posts for business too, though it's overwhelmingly positive because of company PR's putting out a lot of posts.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I'm too lazy to click on the link, but I pretty much know what it's probably going to be talking about. All I have to add is a story from experience. If you ever eat something while inhaling the scent of a receipt, that shit will make you sick. I used to work at a place that required you tape your receipt to your food (specifically beverages) or otherwise have it handy at all times. I taped mine around the bottle for a while, even though it made anything I drank taste bad (because taste is also smell). I don't know if i was the "scary chemicals" or just the bad smell, but I eventually stopped taping my receipts to the bottles after it seemingly made me nauseous all the time.