In the news....

MechanicWife

Electronics and Toys Expert
What? That sucks...maybe why I notice price change labels raising prices a dollar here 2 dollars there....adds up.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
The irony of ranting about racism on a blog that’s explicitly race-centric

That makes about as much sense as saying "The irony of a Jewish paper ranting about antisemitism." of "The irony of a union blog doing a rant about companies mistreating workers."
A) It's about as ironic as the Alanis Morissette song i.e. not at all.
B) Where else is going to publish the article, The Daily Stormer?

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
That makes about as much sense as saying "The irony of a Jewish paper ranting about antisemitism." of "The irony of a union blog doing a rant about companies mistreating workers."
A) It's about as ironic as the Alanis Morissette song i.e. not at all.
B) Where else is going to publish the article, The Daily Stormer?
Okay let me rephrase that a little:

The article makes sweeping generalizations based on a single encounter with a single rude bitch. Let’s say I took a news story about a black guy robbing a liquor store, and wrote a blog post about it entitled “IN THE LATEST EXAMPLE OF BLACK CRIMINALITY....” obviously it’s very bigoted to take a single example of one person doing something wrong and using it to imply that being black means you are likely to rob liquor stores. The writer of the Root article is guilty of this very same type of prejudice, except that his prejudice is officially sanctioned and the inverse example isn’t. If you don’t like prejudice then don’t use it to make your points, homie.