In the news....

BoxCutter

Cut hard. Cut deep.
Last edited:
Real talk though, if you use Target wallet to pay for things, there’s should be no reason they can’t figure out a way to send the receipts directly to the Target app. I lose receipts all the time, this would be environmentally friendly and more convenient to the user.

GoodyNN

Plays with strings; Bacon Number of 2
Shit. That's in my district. Might explain why we actually had two TPS on hand yesterday.

Nah...it's for anything that happens related to Target/retail that makes the news. Lots of crime stories there.

Real talk though, if you use Target wallet to pay for things, there’s should be no reason they can’t figure out a way to send the receipts directly to the Target app. I lose receipts all the time, this would be environmentally friendly and more convenient to the user.
I have often had receipts for items like milk or candy, but not for electronics or other big ticket items. I am glad there is receipt look-up with the Target card.

That would help our mall, as are losing our poor Sears store. No big loss, as at least the Sears location was a poor excuse for a store. I often saw large areas of the store that were almost void of anything, including product. Also found that were more employees than shoppers. I did like to purchase appliances from Sears, but many times found them better priced through their website. Anyone still at Target should just be glad that Eddie Lampert is not in charge, as he ran that poor store, as well as Kmart into the ground.