In the news....

IWishIKnew

This was supposed to be a seasonal job...
I posted this in chat, but I don't get a) why Target is being lumped in with Fedex & UPS, who have very different business models and b) why Target got called out but not Walmart, Lowe's, Home Depot, or any of the big grocery chains.

If you couldn't get to work or didn't feel safe, nobody gave you flak for it, and leaders encouraged people to take extra breaks to start their car for a few minutes if they wanted to. We were able to go home early if we finished our zone and wanted to go.

We even tried the freezing bubbles trick, but it didn't work quite as planned. The bubbles shrivelled up without popping and clumped together on the ground, which was kind of interesting, particularly watching them roll around in the wind, but not quite what they were expecting.

IWishIKnew

This was supposed to be a seasonal job...
Took long enough. It's not with the app, per se, but with website pricing. Website pricing is often lower than in-store pricing, not just at Target, but it seems like Target is a little more obvious about it.

I tell guests to either check the website, or add items to their cart in the app to check to see what the website price is, and tell them about the price match.

I had an experience regarding this last month, but the opposite. I ordered an LG TV for online pickup, but the online price was $70 more than the in store price. So I cancelled it and just had them process it in store.

They should really show both the online price and in store price at all times, but I’m not confident they’ll do that.

busyzoningtoys

Modernization TL
If there is ever someone who would be going postal it would be someone in electronics. Hearing those songs on repeat would make me want to cut somebody.
Are you guys not allowed to mute your TV wall? I haven’t heard any of these songs except for commercials on TV at home lol

Are you guys not allowed to mute your TV wall? I haven’t heard any of these songs except for commercials on TV at home lol
That’s why there’s Bluetooth speakers as long as it stays brand it’s all good even the DTL and HRBP had fun with it wasn’t overly loud but did drown a good bit of the TVs

We use the HomePod lol
Well I know not all stores have that at least wise in my district so that’s why I said Bluetooth lol and we do use the HomePod alot ourselves esp when the lampchop song has to be played bc of annoying teenagers during all demos on at once and full volume

I know shoplifting is a pitfall, but this technology is so convenient. Apple has the same thing. I just walked in one day, bought an iPhone case with self checkout in their app, and walked out. Didn’t have to wait on a line or anything. Amazon is similar, but they’re a lot more advanced with sensors and cameras and stuff.