In the news....

glo

Definitely not the right way to go about it....
I’ve had a lot of success telling my shoplifters I will cut their bag open if they don’t give it to me to take my product back. The prospect of not having their ratty purse to shoplift other places usually makes the incident go well.

#1 thought - Target got an offer too good to refuse in exchange for vacating the land.
#2 thought - Target didn't close willingly but the city applied pressure so they could benefit from the redevelopment of the land.

PassinTime

Guest Advocate
Dude stabs a guy. Shows up at Target a few hours later and shows a knife. Dude is arrested for the latter crime and has the knife used at Target on him. Dude is released. Dude is arrested days later, and the knife used to stab the guy is there.

So........did the police give this weirdo back his knife when they released him following the Target arrest? "Here ya go, yeah you were threatening people with it, but we aren't going to hold it for evidence or civil forfeiture, we're just going to trust you wont' do that again." Or did the dude go home and swap knives prior to his Target run, so his stabby knife would be safe if he were caught?

^^ they totally didn't see the sports bra/bralette wave coming. Or they saw it and didn't realize it was a tsunami and they were about to drown in it.