In the news....

PJ5

Because they run the stores so thin that one person missing is devastating. When I'm sick I'm more thinking about my fellow Team Members and how their day will be harder because of me.
It's nice of you to think of your team but the cold truth is that if you really need to take off unexpectedly focus on what you are taking off for and don't feel bad about missing work, it's Targets fault not yours. They manage the business and should schedule staff properly for a multitude of reasons which include callouts.

Last edited:
It's nice of you to think of your team but the cold truth is that if you really need to take off unexpectedly focus on what you are taking off for and don't feel bad about missing work, it's Targets fault not yours. They manage the business and should schedule staff properly for a multitude of reasons which include callouts.
I'm not disagreeing but at my store it's never one person, it always seems like it's seven people calling out the same day. I wonder why that happens so often

Black Sheep 214

Kiss no butts, give no fox
I'm not disagreeing but at my store it's never one person, it always seems like it's seven people calling out the same day. I wonder why that happens so often
At my store it was usually a party or a sporting event. A couple of times most of the closing and overnight teams called off to celebrate...🎂🍺🏆

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard

qmosqueen

Last edited:

qmosqueen

USA Today we need to start boycotting Home Depot

qmosqueen

this is krazzzzyyyy .. 60 people ..W-O-W

qmosqueen

just another day outside Target front doors ...