In the news....

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
I don't get the free enterprise vs religion argument. It's against your religion to shop? Then don't. No one is forcing those with that belief to shop. Therefore religion isn't being trampled.

Damn that lighting in that photo would fuck up even the most attractive person. What even camera takes a photo that bad.

rog the dog

TV Wall Guy
Sustainable growth? Not if you can't keep shelves stocked and stores staffed.
There are some problems with the way some stores are being run I'll agree, and Modernization is far from the best thing, but the numbers don't reflect that. I've said this before and I'll say It again, despite the problems we all see and think there's no way they can think the system we run now is better, stores are exceeding and making money. Target is growing rather than shrinking. Q1 wasn't bad at all for us, and most stores had started Modernization during then.

Unless we stop making money they'll think they are geniuses

There are some problems with the way some stores are being run I'll agree, and Modernization is far from the best thing, but the numbers don't reflect that. I've said this before and I'll say It again, despite the problems we all see and think there's no way they can think the system we run now is better, stores are exceeding and making money. Target is growing rather than shrinking. Q1 wasn't bad at all for us, and most stores had started Modernization during then.

Unless we stop making money they'll think they are geniuses
Oh absolutely. I know a lot of veterans feel that Target is failing/will fail, but this company is far from dying, in fact it is thriving. This ship is nowhere near about to sink.

I never shopped there until I went to work there. Walmart has the same stuff, only cheaper. I haven't shopped there since I quit. However, I AM a male.
I've been a regular customer since my store opened sometime in the 90s. If I got out of there without spending at least $100 it was a miracle.

BoxCutter

Cut hard. Cut deep.