In the news....

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
SAD Sad SAD news to report .. rest in Peace fellow Team Member

A man died at a Fort Worth hospital last week after he was injured at the Target Distribution Center in Denton on Aug. 4, records show.

Employee dies after getting caught in machinery at Target warehouse in Denton

Last edited:

qmosqueen

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
Depends on the angle of the vehicle. Directly perpendicular to the store and careful aiming, yeah you're right. Angle it or not be too concerned about steering, it'll provide either stopping or ricocheting off away from the building. Idiot driving is very rarely going to be straight at the building.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
I can drive my Silverado through those or the ones at my store no problemo. Dunno wut you're driving.

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
But if you simply are distracted by the half naked people in the back of your Silvera, are you going to be driving at an angle that will let you clear it, or is it more likely you are intending to drive with traffic and drifted?

Bollards used for bike lanes also tend to be far apart, again because drifting is far more likely than a t bone side collision.

I thought the balls were simply for the dumb people who have a tendency of "standing" in the fire lane in front of the store, to know that hey this is the start of the curb.

qmosqueen

Yetive

Servant of 2 Masters

qmosqueen

UPDATE (10:27 a.m.) 8/16/19 — Terrance Cooper has been arrested, according to MPD.

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police are searching for a man who robbed the Target store at Bel Air mall.

On Tuesday, Aug. 13, at about 8:13 a.m., police responded to the store in reference to the report of a robbery complaint. Police say Terrance Cooper entered the store and was seen by store security selecting multiple items. He then attempted to leave without paying.

oh fuuuucccccck Nooooooo.........set your calendars for September 14

There was a line literally 100 yards outside the entrance with the Lily Pulitzer event. It’ll be a long day.

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!