In the news....

With low hours you're lucky to get anything done. The sorting of stuff onto Uboats in proper order goes by the wayside when you're yelled at to move faster and keep the line going, and there's NO ROOM on the Uboat to keep it in that order. Zoning properly and answering calls to the front goes to the wayside when you know darn well you aren't going to finish all your work if you do either of those things (particularly if you work in toys, food or babies). The backroom goes to shit because no one has time to do anything properly and you have loads more work to do--alternatively people aren't working things right off the truck so everything is put everywhere...on Uboats, on pallets, on flats, and sometimes you can't even get to the Uboats with your name on them because they're blocked off by all this other shit

I don't know but it may be because of leadership. Our store's backroom is clean and you can walk through. Though I admit, before it was hard to pass through. It was only the past few weeks that we got everything together and that's because our SD's been taking helm over the whole process in the whole store. The whole store's on board, more or less.

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
Interesting article.

The critics' bitching seems completely unfounded, because it's not like Costco is the only chicken growing company that has a risk of chemicals leeching into the water system. I doubt that Tyson and Perdue have zero leaching. And this would actually be a good opportunity to start off on the right foot and work with Costco to create environmentally friendly, ethical chicken treatment, fair farmer pay, and cost effective ways of running the hatcheries.

As far as trying to control the source of a needed resource I've heard of other companies trying to do this. Sometimes it went well, sometimes it went badly.

Ought to be interesting.

checklane01

food and bev dawg

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
do you recognize this man

Can't Target release a clearer picture? Seriously. He looks like my ex, and my convention drinking buddy, half the guys in the local SG1 cosplay group and the assistant manager who was accused of sexual harassment at my job all at the same time.

Can't Target release a clearer picture? Seriously. He looks like my ex, and my convention drinking buddy, half the guys in the local SG1 cosplay group and the assistant manager who was accused of sexual harassment at my job all at the same time.
what they release and what the cops get might be… different. or at least I hope so