Archived Inbound expert and gm expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inbound experts are the team members who are part of unload/sort process as well as the A&A sort which in my store starts at 5:30 am and the GM team startes as early as 6AM. mainly 2 ppl come in at 6am and those TM start pulling priority push 1 autofills. Usually inbound/sort t experts when not scheduled under inbound, are scheduled under GM starting at 7am. majority of the GM expert are not apart of the sort process.

At my store the Inbound Experts sort the truck and take care of the P1 areas. GM Experts are the P2 team. Inbound comes in between 6-7:30 (depending on if they’re sorting or just pushing) and GM comes in between 9-11. Only a couple of TMs work the 4 hour shifts and that’s by their choice. Everyone else works a minimum of 5 but up to 8.5 hour shifts, depending on workload. Right now seasonal is getting lots of love and the hours to romance it. Soon it’ll be toys.

our inbound tm push p2. gm expert push p1.. this is because as the Inbound experts are sorting the unload, GM experts are trickling. It makes sense for them to push p1 and once the sort is done the inbound start on p2.

At my store they schedule inbound tm's at 6 for the sort and stock and then they are scheduled for p2 areas after unload. 🤔 it does not seem like we are being scheduled right. How do they schedule price changes and endcaps?

At my store they schedule inbound tm's at 6 for the sort and stock and then they are scheduled for p2 areas after unload. 🤔 it does not seem like we are being scheduled right. How do they schedule price changes and endcaps?
My inbound experts comes at 5:30 we unload and move in supporting who got hit the most , gm expert pp1 comes at 6 am , gm experts pp2 at 10 am to 6:30 . That’s how my gm experts are able to do their end caps and clearance . Inbound experts are to support the person with the most freight or the most workload such as clearance and end caps or anything else.

at our store we have 2 tm scheduled daily for price change under gm. A&A do their own price change. Every dept set their own revisions and endcaps weekly as planned by the dept leader.

Our inbounds team comes in at 6:00 and unloads/sorts til 8:00 or so depending on truck size then they become GM experts and work their assigned areas(pp1) til 10 or 11. we have 2 TMs come in at 10 to sort and work repacks. A&A (2 TMs) comes in at 7:00 to breakdown softlines. PP2 is done by any GM TMs who come in later throughout the day. My store is hell bent on getting all PP1 done by the time inbounds leaves for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back