Archived Infant/Baby Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in infant/baby have to set the swim diaper sidecap?? All those diapers cannot fit on there! Anyone have a solution? Please post a picture! 😖

Anyone in infant/baby have to set the swim diaper sidecap?? All those diapers cannot fit on there! Anyone have a solution? Please post a picture! 😖
Ours has been set but I’m sure it’s a mess. I’ll check it out, if I remember, and report back.

9AB88485-CCD3-4523-98D7-EE15BA4AC2CF.jpeg Went to a different store today and this was their solution. I don’t like it. I may see if I can get another sidecap.
Are these big sellers in the summer? I’d like to have all sizes and prints out.

View attachment 7776Went to a different store today and this was their solution. I don’t like it. I may see if I can get another sidecap.

This is how we have them at our store. I don't love it, creates backstock. They sell well-ish...as long as people can find the print they like, in the size they need.

View attachment 7776Went to a different store today and this was their solution. I don’t like it. I may see if I can get another sidecap.

I cannot wrap my head around why they have that sidecap so high! Should be resting on the basedeck.

And yes, definitely should be peghooks. You can fit more out that way.

I cannot wrap my head around why they have that sidecap so high! Should be resting on the basedeck.
I can’t understand why the shelves are just on there like they are. Look at all the wasted space. This wouldn’t fly in my area.

Ha! When walking thru infants today I saw a cardboard waco, filled with these, sitting on the carpet. Obviously they don't know where to put them, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back