Archived Internal Application and LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a current team member who is on LOA for educational reasons. I just graduated and am ready to return from LOA. I was going to transfer to a store closer to me but am interested in applying for a HQ position instead. I asked my current store's HR manager to remove me from LOA and he did this Friday (five days ago) and tried to apply internally for the position in the Target store on their computers today (Wednesday). I went to EHR - Other Links - Job Postings - and clicked the "Job Postings (Exempt and HQ non-exempt), this brought me to another login page. When I log in it brings me to an error page. The HR member tried with their numbers and they were successful.

Does someone know why I am unsuccessful? I thought it was because of the recent breakdown of the application system, which happened yesterday. Now I think it is because my LOA has not been cleared yet. If I was removed from LOA on Friday (and was told it takes a couple days to be approved) and MLK day was Monday. That would mean that there were only three business days since Friday. Please share some insight!

I don't think you can log in to eHR when you're on LOA, so if you got that far then you should be good. Not sure why it won't let you log in to the job app site. Maybe it only works for TMs who are already exempt or HQ non-exempt?

I was able to log into EHR all throughout my LOA so I don't know if that is the issue. I know that when I was put on LOA it puts a freeze on my status. I am wondering if this freeze is what is causing me to not be able to apply. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back