Archived Internal Hire job interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

I applied for an open position in my store, it has been a couple days and they told me they need to set up an interview. What types of questions might they ask during this interview? Does it have to do with whatever position I applied for?

I applied for an open position in my store, it has been a couple days and they told me they need to set up an interview. What types of questions might they ask during this interview? Does it have to do with whatever position I applied for?

What'd you apply for?

Yea what are you rn and what are you applying for

Oops, that might be helpful information. I applied for the receiving position. I've read that it going away, but I'm guessing that they wouldn't have put that position up for hire if they were planning on getting rid of it.

Oops, that might be helpful information. I applied for the receiving position. I've read that it going away, but I'm guessing that they wouldn't have put that position up for hire if they were planning on getting rid of it.

ASANTS, some stores might be keeping it. I know mine is. Yeah you'll need to get an interview set up for that, talk to your ETL-LOG soon and he/she should be able to set one up.

edit: dont mind me just assuming your ETL-LOG's gender lmao

Last edited:
Nobody is getting rid of receiving.

Lol thank you the position may take a paycut but it isn't going away. It's one of the most vital positions in the storr.
Oh, my bad. I thought I had read somewhere that it was going away.

So does anyone know what types of questions they ask during the interview?

It should be the regular tm interview. Same for your original position.

There is no different interview packet for log positions like there is for food, apparel, electronics etc.

Last edited:

I did say that in a post, but I was being sarcastic. You wouldn't be the only one who thought it was true though.

A big part of receiving is managing vendor relationships, working independently, and keeping accurate logs of everything that comes in or goes out (temperature log, CRC/salvage/ESIM, vendor credits, etc). So just keep that in mind when preparing for your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back