Archived Interview Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am already working for target, but I applied for a new position within.
I already had my TL interview me for the position, so next, I have my 2nd interview with my ETL.
I feel really confident about my first interview. One of my tms at my store said that my ETL will ask me different questions, and I really want to be prepared for it.
It's for a brand position(I would say what it exactly is, but don't want any of my TMs to see this, ha)
So since I can't say the brand position, it will be hard for you all to know what types of questions I'll be asked, but usually, what questions does your ETL as you in regards of being a brand? And how would you answer that?
Also, it is said that ETLs like when you ask them a question at the end of the interview, what question would be appropriate to ask?

My ETL questions were literally the same ones from my starting interview (one being the one about a guest looking for shoes for her son), but I don't know if they were supposed to be. My TL's practice interviews were way harder than my actual one.

I've had repeat questions for second interview, and I've had different ones. Hard to tell until you go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back