Interview questions

So I have a few questions about the interview process. When it comes to the situational questions how many are there ? Does the interview process end if you "fail" one of the questions ? If possible what are any or all of the questions ? What is it that's being looked for in the answers ? If you pass the interview are you told right then ?

There are only three or four questions, whatever your answers are, the interview process should continue to completion. Spot is looking for people who can think on their feet, have a positive work ethic, work well with others and demonstrate the ability to provide good guest service. Answers for the situational questions can be examples from your work history, school, or other life experiences. Used to be that at the end of the interview you would be given a second interview, and may be given a job offer at the end of that interview or told that you would be contacted by phone or e-mail later. I believe that only one interview is given currently. Good luck!

4 questions, just have relevant, true answers. If you don’t have an answer just say you don’t have one, but, “I would approach the situation in xyz way if it came up”

Last edited:
4 situational questions. There are different packets that have different questions, but they ask the same types of questions about working as a team, prioritizing tasks, and guest interaction. I really enjoy developing people and building a team that enjoys working together, so being positive, demonstrating teamwork, showing an interest in doing more within the company and a willingness to learn are things I look for. Be detailed. I care about the questions, but I use interview to decide if I like you as a person and how you would fit into my team. The interviews that go well are the ones that turn more into a natural conversation. People tend to be the best version of themselves in these interviews, so If I don't feel like I would love to have you on my team or if I start to question it at all, I usually pass.

95% of the time if I pass you to a 2nd interview my boss is in the building and we do the interview then and she will do the job offer. There have been a few times where the interview is on her day off and we set up a time for the person to come back before they leave because she doesn't like other ETL's doing her 2nd interviews.

Back