Interview tomorrow

ach5063

Former Super x-trained TM
Hey! Wanted to share with my TBR family that i have an interview with a corporate-owned starbucks tomorrow! It's going to be much closer to my house, and i'll be able to be a key-holding assistant manager within 6 months, thanks to the training from spot!

I'm gonna miss my family at my store, but At this point in my life i dont have time for my higher-ups to "get around" to developing me into a TL.

Prayers, good thoughts appreciated!!

~AC

OP
OP
A

ach5063

Thanks everyone! Had the interview today, it looks super promising; i'll definitely keep y'all posted. I should hear back soon.

OP
OP
A

ach5063

And just found out that I GOT THE JOB!!

So whats the "proper" way to resign from spot?

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
And just found out that I GOT THE JOB!!

So whats the "proper" way to resign from spot?
Congrats! Speak to your ETL-HR or HRTM, fill out a voluntary termination (AKA 2 week notice) and work your scheduled shifts until you are no longer scheduled. Turn in your badge and discount card on your last day and walk out the doors ready to move on in life!

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
Congratulations!

So since the 'proper way' has already been covered...how would you like to quit, if you knew that whatever you did would never affect your chances of future employment? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
A

ach5063

LFR- Wait until i get slammed (as usual, with no backup scheduled anywhere) and just quit. right then and there.

HM; All i have are vacation hours, like maybe 12. lol.

I told my ETL-GE (also my mentor) today, we almost cried together. lol It's so bittersweet to leave this there that i love.

More sweet to leave those i don't xD

OP
OP
A

ach5063

Thanks everyone; Today was my last day and it was somewhat an emotional one. I'm like family with a lot of other team members and a couple ETLs, so today was a little rough, especially when i turned in my discount card and badge and actually punched out.

I'll still be there to visit, but its just weird, sad, and bittersweet that i won't be seeing them all in the same frequency and setting as I'm used to. =\

on to bigger and hopefully better things though <3

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Thanks everyone; Today was my last day and it was somewhat an emotional one. I'm like family with a lot of other team members and a couple ETLs, so today was a little rough, especially when i turned in my discount card and badge and actually punched out.

I'll still be there to visit, but its just weird, sad, and bittersweet that i won't be seeing them all in the same frequency and setting as I'm used to. =\

on to bigger and hopefully better things though <3
That's a sign that you made a difference to people.
Best 'o luck on your new travails!