Archived is anyone else having trouble accessing eHR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get in to see my husband's direct deposit info but we've been unable to get in for a few weeks now. Is there anywhere else we can go to view this?

Thanks in advance from a newbie! :)

I use IE to access eHR, like we've done for the past year or so. For the past few weeks every time I click on the eHR link from the team member services site I get a "this webpage cannot be found" error message.

hmmmm...that sucks. Must be a problem on my end, then. Thanks!

Have him logged in at the store ehr in the breakroom. His password might need changing. Then try it at home.

He's on a disability LOA right now. And I can't even get the sign in page to come up. It errors out as soon as I click onto the eHR icon from the Team Member Services page.

Have there been any recent changes to the settings on your computer? Any new software added? You might need to read the error message to see if it mentions security settings.

Last edited:
Did you try clearing your cache?
Sorry if I'm asking basic questions that you've already thought of, just running down the list.

I use IE to access eHR, like we've done for the past year or so. For the past few weeks every time I click on the eHR link from the team member services site I get a "this webpage cannot be found" error message.

I've sometimes run across this issue and have successfully gotten in after closing the "page cannot be displayed" pop up browser and just trying the link again. It would work on the second attempt.

This is what I've ALWAYS had to do when accessing it from home. It's because of either our privacy or security settings on IE.

Click on the "BACK" button, it seems to fix the problem on some of the computers I've used.

How is it working off the clock? I get calls from Target asking me to come in early, and when the schedule isn't posted, I have to come in on my day off to check it. Just today got a call telling me to come in at 2am on Monday.

it's not working off the clock to look at your schedule - it's called being responsible.

I think we can all be courteous and sensitive to others feelings when making our posts. I agree that the schedules should be available for viewing from home.
it's not working off the clock to look at your schedule - it's called being responsible.

Targetpayandbenefits is the site ran by Hewitt and not the same as target ehr. To access direct deposit, view pay statements, etc. you need ehr. I have not had access since I moved, maybe some issue with the ISP..... Idk

Could be your browser. Allow cookies for starters, when the using the target.com access point. The backdoor is targetpayandbenefits.com, I just tried no issues happened. A few members had issues using the target.com, that when I told them about the 2nd option with target pay site. Also, it suggested to login at the store first for any password issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back