Archived Is it possible to create a BR label batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than going into Store Applications and printing one BR Label at a time, is it possible to add locations to a batch and print them all at once? I've noticed that using BRLM on the PDA to print to a printer creates a batch but is there any way to create one specifically without printing to a label printer? I can't usually find the labels used for the locations.

Yes there is a way. Go to the main menu on your PDA. Type in the letters BRLM. It's going to send you to a screen with 3 options. Go to the option that says create a location. Next, it's going to ask to Group the Location. Hit 'Yes'. Next it's going to give you two options, 'single' location or 'Multi' location. Select Multi as you can get an entire aisle, row, etc. Next it's going to say 'Starting from'... Enter that information. Next it will ask 'End' Next you have the options of sending the batch to be printed on a computer or to a portable printer. The choice is yours as to your preference. If anything I said is to confusing, the BRTL Should know how to set you up for success. If the Leader doesn't know, ask the OLDEST Backroom team member that has been with the company since the early stages. (They Should be able to walk you step by step) like I tried to do. Any other questions, you can pm me...

Yes there is a way. Go to the main menu on your PDA. Type in the letters BRLM. It's going to send you to a screen with 3 options. Go to the option that says create a location. Next, it's going to ask to Group the Location. Hit 'Yes'. Next it's going to give you two options, 'single' location or 'Multi' location. Select Multi as you can get an entire aisle, row, etc. Next it's going to say 'Starting from'... Enter that information. Next it will ask 'End' Next you have the options of sending the batch to be printed on a computer or to a portable printer. The choice is yours as to your preference. If anything I said is to confusing, the BRTL Should know how to set you up for success. If the Leader doesn't know, ask the OLDEST Backroom team member that has been with the company since the early stages. (They Should be able to walk you step by step) like I tried to do. Any other questions, you can pm me...

Thanks! I'd like to ask our BRTL however he left a few months ago and our STL has no plans on hiring a replacement.

if your BRTL doesn't know, they probably shouldn't be your BRTL... lol

Reactions: Him
if your BRTL doesn't know, they probably shouldn't be your BRTL... lol

It'd be nice if we had a BRTL. We have to rely on our ETL-LOG who only really comes in for overnights so we barely see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back