Archived Is it true that all TLs will soon be key carriers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think all will be. Closing TL for sure, but I think the rest will be at store discretion.

I don’t think all will be. Closing TL for sure, but I think the rest will be at store discretion.

Store discretion is the key point. At my store (op model pilot), all TLs became key carriers except for our GSTL and Food Service (Starbucks) leads. It's whatever the STL thinks would be best for their store.

Store discretion is the key point. At my store (op model pilot), all TLs became key carriers except for our GSTL and Food Service (Starbucks) leads. It's whatever the STL thinks would be best for their store.
And then you get a $1 differential when you receive the keys still right?

Does PMT/PML become a key carrier?

What's this about SrTL going away? Will that mean more TL positions available then? I never really understood what Sr.TL did above TLs anyway, other than LOD. So I guess this makes sense, especially since LOD is going away too.

What's this about SrTL going away? Will that mean more TL positions available then? I never really understood what Sr.TL did above TLs anyway, other than LOD. So I guess this makes sense, especially since LOD is going away too.
That’s exactly what they did that TLs didn’t do. LOD shifts lol. Anyway, no it doesn’t mean more TL spots. Headcount is going down as well.

STL kept saying this about keys and how great it would be to have more key carriers. We're like what couple months in and still no new keys issued.

Master keys are only given out at the STL’s recommendation. I’d say if the district were to find out all TLs in a store were given 1 keys then you’d be looking for a new STL.

I think after the full roll out there will still be a senior distinction amongst leads.

Does PMT/PML become a key carrier?

We already can be key carriers if your STL gives the blessing. It’s just frowned because how much access we already have to everything. With the STLs OK I cored certain 1 locks to 11’s for ease of access with out chasing down a key carrier to unlock it for me.

I've heard Sr Tls will allow ETLs to only open and focus on selling. SRTls should be closing M-F in near future or so I've heard

All Store Org charts are changing.... Some store will gain and some store will lose (unfortunately). But from what I am hearing that all Team Leaders will become key carriers. Since LOD is going away, All Team Leaders will own there departments from End to End.

I've heard Sr Tls will allow ETLs to only open and focus on selling. SRTls should be closing M-F in near future or so I've heard

Sr goes away.. new position called closing lead will be one person closing monday through Friday

I believe you'll be able to checkout keys from AP if you happen to need to cover a break or what not. But only Leaders (ETL) and grandfathered Leads (Seniors) will have permanent keys. No additional pay will be given as mentioned already.

Could have used our TL having a key this morning when the LOD wasn’t around to let anyone into the store until after all of our shifts started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back