Is it weird to add your other tms on social media?

Is it weird to add your other tms on social media without asking them for it?

• Total voters
My friend who works for a different store than me found a few coworkers on social media by using the Zebra and Workday to find their last names. He thinks that it isn't weird to randomly add people on social media without asking for their last name or username. I think that would be weird. What do you think, weird or not?

What is with all the dumb questions and surveys?
I suspect they are to lull us into a false sense of security answering a series of rather pointless questions so that when the question that the OP actually wants answered is finally asked no one will think anything of it and just go ahead and answer by rote. But then I have a suspicious mind…😂

If you're friends with them, no, but adding random people is weird.

My friend who works for a different store than me found a few coworkers on social media by using the Zebra and Workday to find their last names. He thinks that it isn't weird to randomly add people on social media without asking for their last name or username. I think that would be weird. What do you think, weird or not?
If you’re friends with the person and they are trustworthy, I don’t find it weird. But if it’s like random like people you don’t know well or you’re stalking them or them stalking you basically then that’s weird. I only added a few that I was cool with or friends with but it wasn’t a whole lot. If I found others socials I blocked them cus I don’t trust the Target Cult.

I advise keeping work and home life separate.
personally, I don’t want my co-workers to know my ‘outside of work life’ - you may be different.
‘There are people that can date, break-up and continue to work with an ex - that would never fly with me.

I need to concentrate on WORK while AT work - not a second for anything else TOO much to get done !

I'm friends on FB with a couple TMs (and a couple former TMs), but I'm very selective about it. And I'm very mindful about what I post on FB as well. Generally believe that keeping work life and home life separate is a good idea.
But, I'd never find out a TMs last name any other way than outright asking them, and then making sure it's okay to send them a friend request. Using store resources to find out information Target chooses to safeguard (refer to how the schedule is written with incomplete last names), is really not appropriate.

Anybody happen to know if my friend will get fired for hotboxing the cash office before/after raiding the safe? I sure wouldn’t want my bestest bestie to lose their job……
If you’re friends with them online, you’re going down as an accomplice for sure.

So um my brother from another mother failed a drug test, does that mean blood is cool enough to get certified for power equipment? Also homeslice needs to request Black Friday off to meet with his parole officer, is this done thru Workday or can he just call out that morning? HR people chime in please

Tell AP! Looking up people’s info is not allowed. Super weird that the person is looking up their info to get the last names. Probably on company time.

Back