Archived Is quitting awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psucnfmemd

DndkdZ
I plan on quitting soon, but I was wondering if my managers would be disappointed or annoyed with me, I am just grateful that I got the job in the first place, then they kept me after the season ended. The problem is that I was planning on not staying after the season ended and I hoped that they wouldn’t keep me but I said yes to staying when they asked me because I would feel bad saying no. So now I’m in a job I don’t want or need and hoping to leave but I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

@HLN13 , thanks for the quick response, I will work the last 2 weeks but what does it mean to be marked as reviewable?

Used up any sick leave or vacation first.
How to quit on workday:
Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"
Thanks
Yetive

They’re going to put an assassin in the parking lot to follow you home so that once you take the red and khaki off for good you will promptly receive a bullet to the head.

No but really on a serious note who keeps a retail job out of guilt? You want some actual life advice? Work on your self worth and possibly consider counseling for it. You will save yourself a lifetime of heartache and shit. Because as of right now you have very little self worth and you’re going to carry that around.

Or you could always... you know... ignore what I’m saying, continue down your exact same path, and pretend everything is ok! This is what you’re going to do. Enjoy the long term emotional pain! Have fun!!!

Nah. If they're seasoned which they likely are. They'll just work around it without any sort of feeling lol.

Just be smart and put in a 2 weeks and actually work that out entirely so you can be rehired if you're ever low on cash during Christmas season.

Working retail has killed our souls and feelings. There are no feelings left to be hurt.
It's retail, turn over is high. Full fill your two week notice though, so you are keyed in as rehirable just in case your new job does not work out. We have had several former team members begging to come back but they did not full fill their two week notice and we are not taking them back.

Used up any sick leave or vacation first.
How to quit on workday:
Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"
Thanks
Yetive

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't vacation time get paid out and sick hours can only be used when actually sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back