Archived Is Target open on Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d be pretty pissed to find out afterwards that Easter isn’t a paid holiday and pays the same as 358 other days of the year.
Yup, not a federal holiday - I doubt Target would pay that just because, because no other retailer I know/worked at did

You’d be pretty pissed to find out afterwards that Easter isn’t a paid holiday and pays the same as 358 other days of the year.
Oh damn, I thought anyone that worked Easter got holiday pay for it 😝

Walmart is not open. spot is not open.

Walmart understands the holiday struggle, which is why most locations will remain open during normal operating hours on Easter. That means Walmart Supercenter locations are open 24/7 and other stores follow their regular Sunday schedule.

That was found online.

Most Kroger, Trader Joe’s, and Whole Foods are open as well. I fully expect Target to be open next Easter.

Closed closed closed.

easter-closed-sign2.jpg

I was just on the Target FB page and someone asked if target would be open on Easter and this was the response:

Hi Mary - At this time store hours have not been officially release for Easter. We recommend to reach out to your local store for further information. - Dominiq

Does this mean we might be open????

We were told to expect to be open and not to request the day off because I'd denied. So who knows 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
We were told to expect to be open and not to request the day off because I'dbe denied. So who knows 🤷‍♀️
This is new.

TLs always laugh at people when they request Easter off in the past. I guess this year they are laughing for a different reason.

This is new.

TLs always laugh at people when they request Easter off in the past. I guess this year they are laughing for a different reason.

So for people who have worked there for years who have always had it off, how would they know that it was going to be different this year? I mean, I know communication is not the greatest at Target, but that seems really shady just a few weeks before the holiday. When are they planning on telling people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back