is this true fellow TMs?

Most of it is sort of true with a lot of not really true mixed in.

The term Clopen is not exclusive to Target, and funko collecting isn’t as trendy as it was before the pandemic.

Man you can tell this is written by a guest and not a team member. Imagine thinking 15 seconds remaining is the total time, lol

Also @moninity I disagree. Funko and action figure collectors are all entitled children and middle aged men. Most hot wheel collectors are 40-70 years old. Depending on how you train them they'll even push the truck for you ;). Hot wheel collectors aren't resellers, the rest are

It all seems legit to me, if not 100% accurate. But's it not like facts are important in journalism anymore... I hate wasting my time on the Biohazard training every 6 months

My store had one pushy, rude hot wheels hunter who was there at opening every single morning wanting us to bring out boxes for him to sort through, after every leader in the building had already told him no multiple times. He was the biggest pita I had to deal with, although the Funko collector who accused one of our FFTMs of buying a particular Funko that we had never had in the first place was no ray of sunshine either. At least Mr Funko wasn’t there every day…
Some of the hot wheels guys were ok, though.

My store had one pushy, rude hot wheels hunter who was there at opening every single morning wanting us to bring out boxes for him to sort through, after every leader in the building had already told him no multiple times. He was the biggest pita I had to deal with, although the Funko collector who accused one of our FFTMs of buying a particular Funko that we had never had in the first place was no ray of sunshine either. At least Mr Funko wasn’t there every day…
Some of the hot wheels guys were ok, though.
Make the rules for collectors. Be honest, clean up the area & I will check for you.

I was zoning in toys one day and had some car thing in my hand, but it went to a younger kid aisle and not the car aisle. Anyway, I'm staring at the blank shelf and some guy walks buy, looks at what is in my hand, sighs, and says it goes there while pointing to the right spot. He admitted he collects cars and I didn't have what he was looking for.

I cringed. A lot. I don't think it was written by a guest, it seems to have been drafted entirely based on Katherine's experience as a TM in Missouri, and we all know ASANTS. Clickbait trash.

I mean, in order: No; Not most of us; Who cares?; Doesn't everybody?; Oh, please; Yeah, collectors are a PITA; Yes; IDK; WTF?; Well, duh, everywhere has its own lingo, and clopen isn't exclusive to Target; UGH.

What I don't get about the New Hot Wheels is there are inexpensive so even if you resell them it's not like they are worth hundreds of dollars.

Back