Archived It’s almost summertime, which means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

busyzoningtoys

Finally almost getting paid enough.
Beer pong endcap!

Anyone else do these? They’re always a hit at my store, we’ll do some cases of beer and red plastic cups on the base deck, then above that are 6ft folding tables, and on peghooks above that are the 6 pack and big pack ping pong balls.

Last year, I put a “back to college” ISM header on the endcap, too.

Sells quite well. Not necessarily people buying the whole setup, but lots of ‘oh, that’s a nice table’, or ‘oh, you sell ping pong balls?’ and ‘nice, I actully could use some red cups’. The beer is usually the slowest seller lol.

Attachments

• 545D023F-3BA4-480D-B2F7-44E853F4A015.jpeg
    545D023F-3BA4-480D-B2F7-44E853F4A015.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Well its crap beer so...........

<beer snob>:cool:

And my store is way to PC to do something like that. We get college traffic just not the kind where we could justify that.

This is too funny. I love it actually

Bahaha I remember going to target for my beer pong needs.

The cashier asked if I was still going to be playing after 9.

I didn't even say anything, y'all. Just set down the red solo cups, and the ping pong balls, and got my wallet out, and the kid had me pegged.

I wonder where that kid is sometimes, and if he's playing beer pong.

That one end cap. You know the one. No matter what is on it or how brilliantly pogged, stocked or groomed somebody is not happy with it. For some reason late spring causes that. By 4th quarter attitude was “whatever”.

A store actually got in trouble for putting this in Seasonal (in between their BTC and BTS) and parents got all upset about how we were encouraging drinking.

I like joke endcaps (back when we used to have people working in our stores so we could actually be creative)... I pranked my STL because she asked me for a checklane endcap for Halloween (because of all the candy in the BR), but she didn't clarify so I took a bunch of white room essentials bed sheets and scissors and put an ISM header up for the holiday... I thought it was cool!

This is the kind of freedom I want in a store.

I wanna do that kind of stuff.

EDIT: I honestly might pitch this idea to my ETL or Sr. ETL as a joke, but hey, if they actually wanna, they can.

Our Pokemon Go endcaps were cute.

Idea for an endcap. The PMS Endcap.
Here are the following shelves.
-Tampons and Midol
-Pads and Feminine Wipes
-Reeses Peanut butter cups.
-Brownie Mix
-Puffy Cheetos

I like joke endcaps (back when we used to have people working in our stores so we could actually be creative)... I pranked my STL because she asked me for a checklane endcap for Halloween (because of all the candy in the BR), but she didn't clarify so I took a bunch of white room essentials bed sheets and scissors and put an ISM header up for the holiday... I thought it was cool!

The Ghost of Payroll Past

Back To School in seasonal. I'm soo excited. (SARCASM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back