Archived items that come up as illegal in system

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you add them?

we have tons of vendor ice cream for food avenue. the system won't let it be received in. everyone at our store is clueless. we know we're supposed to have the particular brand and what we're supposed to have, but mysupport keeps harping about a pog number (which doesn't exist as far as we can tell). any input?

I believe that ice cream is scan based trade. I'm not aware if it is actually checked in... Will it scan at the POS? That being said, everything in Food Ave is on a POG(Though this may be the exception). Look on the online planogram under D221 for the POG#'s. If all else fails I would email the Food BP and/or the Group Merchandise Leader to see if they can assist.

Do you have a DPCI for the item? If so, then have the PATL or ETL do a DPCI maintenance and then a UPC maintenance on the item which will then add the item to the system. When doing the DPCI maintenance, you will have to add a price and whether it's a taxable item or not.

Do you have a DPCI for the item? If so, then have the PATL or ETL do a DPCI maintenance and then a UPC maintenance on the item which will then add the item to the system. When doing the DPCI maintenance, you will have to add a price and whether it's a taxable item or not.

You stole my answer! lol I'm not needed anymore....... hahaha

You should be able to look at the Food Ave order forms to find a DPCI. I remember at one time the Ice Cream tubs at Food Ave where vendor delivered. But that might be the case any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back