Archived Items that guests ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
I really miss the thread we had from before where TMs could share things that guests ask for.

I don't know what forum this should go under, so perhaps you can put it in the right forum for me.

My new place is nothing like Target. Its more of an up scale Walmat supercenter. We carry many things that Target does not.

With the hurricane we got many requests for generators and storm lanterns.

Bags of ice, cigs, stamps, fresh groceries (we are a general merchandise store). Guest comments always include at least one about "they should open a SuperTarget here"

Stamps, newspapers, paint, tobacco products, keychains...

Bags of ice, cigs, stamps, fresh groceries (we are a general merchandise store). Guest comments always include at least one about "they should open a SuperTarget here"

We're a PFresh, and we ALWAYS see those comments as well. It's like, come on people, our food margins are slim enough as it is, if you could only see what get's thrown off the bakery table. Now imagine that much more in a super... this town isn't big enough to justify a super, not with another grocery store in town. The nearest super is like 7 miles away.

Ear piercing kits

Cigerettes, Money Orders, Newspapers ( a big one on Sundays) Ice ( At least our store doesn't carry it)

guest wanted to know if we sold grave blankets?

really?

have you ever actually been to Target?

Thrills. Chills. Deals. never seemed more appropriate....

Halloween is coming up soon but still.....
If you need it for a Halloween display, just go get a blanket from domestics.
If it's for a real funeral, isn't that something the funeral home would include with their services?

A.....grave blanket...?!

Often people will place a "grave blanket" on a gravesite....kind of a way to honor or remember the deceased.

Grave blankets are really popular among people who have family that immigrated earlier in the 20th century. Also popular in areas with high concentrations of catholic churches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back