I'm Lost! j

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a conflict of interest for AP or an ETL to be in a relationship with anyone at their store.

She knows that, which is probably one of the reasons why she cooled off.

I guess you're right I don't really need the job so I guess I'm willing to break the rules more than her.

I guess you're right I don't really need the job so I guess I'm willing to break the rules more than her.

Even if you do not need the job if you quit and she goes away you will be empty handed. Plenty of fish in the sea, trust me. Just do your job.

Also as an EIT she will probably be out of her role in a few months.

I'm a relatively new AP tm fresh out of college. About a week after I start work I match on tinder with an Exec in training who's the same age as me also fresh out of college. We talk on there a decent amount and seem to hit it off pretty well. But in person at work she pretty cold to me and unmatched me after a like 2 weeks or so probably since an ETL and AP really aren't supposed to be together at all. Don't want to make it an awkward situation but shes cute so I wouldn't mind pursing it a little. Any advice?

It's a conflict of interest for AP or an ETL to be in a relationship with anyone at their store.

She knows that, which is probably one of the reasons why she cooled off.

Why she can't just tell you her concerns about a conflict of interest is one of the many mysteries of the female mind. Just ask to talk.

As I said in another thread, there are plenty of beautiful, available girls out there that you won't have to quit your job to date. To be honest, she doesn't sound like she's that great anyways if she suddenly just cut you off instead of just explaining that it was a conflict of interest and apologizing.

I sent a message to the OP asking if they wanted to shut this down.
I haven't gotten a response.
This is pretty much pointless now.

Say goodnight Mariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back