Just clocked in

Just clocked in and got to the register and all the sudden started feeling so sick. I am disappointed because I really need the hours. .

In covid times if you feel sick you need to go home.
Depends on the sickness. For example nausea is a personal thing, not a "make someone else end up on a ventilator" thing. There's plenty of other sick symptoms that don't involve the lungs/bronchial tubes, like ear pain, stuffed sinuses, tachycardia/palpitations, or (a real fun one) delirium.

Depends on the sickness. For example nausea is a personal thing, not a "make someone else end up on a ventilator" thing. There's plenty of other sick symptoms that don't involve the lungs/bronchial tubes, like ear pain, stuffed sinuses, tachycardia/palpitations, or (a real fun one) delirium.
There is also a pretty wide range of covid symptoms, some of which do not mimic cold symptoms.

Yes at spot, already clocked out though. Lol what are you talking a BOT.?

AutGotAlotofSass 😂 (I'm the pot calling the kettle black as I drink from my sassie lassie mug from the dollar spot LOL)

In all seriousness though, you are posting on TBR while at your register to post you are going to leave work early. Last week you had a ncns and you are complaining about not getting enough hours. If you want more hours, at this point you are going to have to prove that you should get them. From my POV, you are asking for more coaching which isn't what you should be doing while on a CA.

AutGotAlotofSass 😂 (I'm the pot calling the kettle black as I drink from my sassie lassie mug from the dollar spot LOL)

In all seriousness though, you are posting on TBR while at your register to post you are going to leave work early. Last week you had a ncns and you are complaining about not getting enough hours. If you want more hours, at this point you are going to have to prove that you should get them. From my POV, you are asking for more coaching which isn't what you should be doing while on a CA.
You're more generous than I in your assessment.

I just want to point out that it appears they were NOT at the register. The original post is just stating what happened, not that they then whipped their phone out at the register and informed us about it right there. They punched out, then made the post.

Back